Monday 11 July 2011

Bits and Bobs

Oops, I have been so busy enjoying the summer holidays that I haven't got round to writing about any of the things I've been doing. So here is a round up of a few of the things I have been up to lately.

Firstly I have been volunteering as a room stuard (I even have my own name badge and everything) twice a week at one of my local stately homes called Doddington Hall, so if you are ever in the Lincoln area I highly recommend that you pay it a visit. http://www.doddingtonhall.com/


Source
 I have also finally got round to finally starting the restoration work on the 1940s kitchen cabinet I bought back in easter. So far I have cleaned it, sanded it all down and started painting the undercoat. I am aiming to have it finished by the end of summer and it will be painted in pretty much identical colours to when it was new.




Then last wekend me and my parents took a day trip to Harewood house in Yorkshire. It was a lovely day out with glorious weather, lovely food and there was even a bird garden with some seriously cute and some odd looking birds.







Kookaburra

And finally, a few days ago me and two of my best friends took a photography trip to a local ruin.











I hope to post more regularly for the rest of the summer, starting with a review of The Night Watch, which airs tomorrow at 9pm on BBC2.

Annabelle
xoxo

(*All photos property of Annabelle Arnold unless otherwise stated)

No comments:

Post a Comment